Thursday, March 22, 2018

What Are RULES, Anyways?


What are rules? I just don't get what they are all about. I have RULES for eating. I have rules for going outside. I have rules about FURNITURE and doorways and windows. I have rules for that nefarious thing called BEHAVIOR!

And believe me, I have lots more of them. What is it about a rule that compels us to not only MAKE them, but to also FOLLOW them? And I usually do follow them, but only if they are really something I already want to do. Does that count as following the rule if I was going to do something anyhow?

So am I still A GOOD GIRL?

Are there rules for being a GOOD GIRL versus a BAD GIRL or only rules for being good. Does it stand to reason, then that being a BAD GIRL means no RULES? Then. . . how do you decide if a certain PUG is a BAD girl when at the time there were no overt rules to follow and become a GOOD GIRL?

AM I overthinking this? I must be because I am getting confused as anything. Are there RULES for thinking, as well?

2 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

All dogs are Good Dogs. It's the only rule that counts. The others are just silly and can be ignored as needed.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Casey is right!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel