Friday, March 30, 2018

Ski Bunny, Maybe, For Easter

This was LAST year's haul.

HOPPY EASTER everypuggy. We are adventuring this Easter which is unusual for us. We are normally EN CASA for Easter and have other people over for an EASTER egg hunt. But this year we are heading to LAKE TAHOE for a few days and it is SNOWY.



Remember this place from last SUMMER? Well this is exactly where we are headed only THIS TIME it looks more like THIS


Maybe a little LESS snow because this week has been a bit warmer and dryer than last week. BUT there is still supposed to be plenty of sledding opportunities. I am so looking forward to it as I have only been to the snow ONE TIME and it was not too much. Mommy pulled out my boots and jackets which generally get minimal use here in the Mediterranean climate of Silicon Valley.

Who knows, I might even try a bit of this - whatcha think?

Jamie Anderson
I think I'd shred the mountain real good.

In any case, Happy Easter to all of you and I hope that E.B. leaves you a LOT of TREATS.




2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Have a wonderful Easter in Lake Tahoe!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Safe travels and happy Easter.