Wednesday, June 27, 2018

While My Mommys Were Gone. . .


I think you might remember that my Mommys went to Walt Disney World last week? They absolutely DID and left me and Molly behind with Aunt T. I was a little upset - to say the least. I loves loves loves MICKEY MOUSE and I know I would have loved visiting his OTHER house.
Mommy said that is not true. I would have been miserable there as it was HOT and HUMID every day they were there and the only time it was MY kind of temperature was in the early early morning before the SUN came up.

She says she had fun. Me. . . not so much. We are having some work done to the kitchen so ALL DAY, EVERY DAY the house was noisy and dusty AND I was locked away in MY BIG ROOM all day. Haarrruuummmppphh!


This is the CASTLE from the Magic Kingdom. Mommy said it was really pretty and honors a DIFFERENT princess from our castle in Disneyland - The Sleeping Beauty Castle. This one is Cinderella's castle. It is quite large. I am pretty sure it is AIR CONDITIONED and I would have totally enjoyed hanging out there while Mommy and Mommy wandered about in the HEAT and HUMIDITY going on rides and eating some treats native to WDW.

They were gone for A WHOLE WEEK. In that time, I went on ZERO walks; had ZERO cuddles without Molly hogging space; and got ZERO treats (okay, I lied there. . . I got probably more than usual). I missed Mommy a lot and Mommy also. I spent any time I was FREE of THE BIG ROOM going to places they usually are - like the toilet, the bedroom door, the garage . . . and sometimes I would just sit in the entry way, waiting.

SEVEN day and they finally returned. I missed them LOADS.

Me and ONE of my Mommys         



COUNT DOWN TO MY BIRTHDAY:
T Minus 7 days


2 comments:

stellaroselong said...

We understand your pain Noodles, although our momma has never left us for Disneyland she does leave us with Dad each and everyday except Frid, Sat. and Sunday. We live for those days. mags and gus

Matilda the Boxer said...

It's hard when Mommas leave. Play up the guilt EXTRA!!

~Pigeon