Thursday, August 16, 2018

At Her Feet At All Times


Who is the most important HUMAN in my life? Well, there are two and I call both of them MOMMY. Sometimes you cannot tell which of my Mommys I am talking about.

 (BTW, I DO know how to spell the plural of "mommy" I just choose not to)

It's okay because I love them equally. That is why I stand to the side until they decide where and how to sit - AND THEN - I will sit down at their respective feet. If they are BOTH sitting at the same time and place, I will usually lay down between them. It is what I do.

When they are cooking, you can find me standing at their ankles or laying down nearby. It isn't always because I am looking to score dropped food. THAT is when I "help" Aunt T cook. No, when Mommy and Mommy are cooking, I NEED to be close by them. It is a need.

I don't want to analyze it too much because I think this desire to stand, sit or recline near MOMMY's feet is out of L-O-V-E for her (and her). I do dearly love my mommys and want them in my sight at all times.

That's all I wanted to say . . .

I LOVE MY MOMMYS

2 comments:

Julie said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL and PAWSOME girlie like you sweet Noodles, ought to have TWO lovely Mommys to luffs!
Loves and lick kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS Did you get some CAKE??????

Idaho PugRanch said...

We certainly understand that need Noodles. Hazel follows mom from room to room. If she happens to fall asleep somewhere and mom leaves she goes searching for mom when she wakes up. I am happy if I have mom in my sight
hugs
Mabel & Hazel