Friday, October 5, 2018

That's What FURiends Are For


This is me and Princess Leah. She is one of my bestest FURiends even though we have not met IN THE FURS. But I know we'd get along well because our Humans do.

I am sending ALL MY LOVE to Leah and her pawrents because they are going through some sad times. And since I am not there, I have to build up a lot of L-O-V-E to make sure it lasts clear across the country and over an OCEAN.

So that's what's on my mind today - Leah, her Mum, and her Dad. I love you all and and teleporting hugs to you.




1 comment:

Julie said...

Dearest Noodles and Mommy, your loves and hugs have arrived in buckets loads and very much appreciated You are the bestest of furfriends and there just when Mum needed a shoulder Fank you boths
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx