Friday, October 19, 2018

TOP THIS!!! A Noodles The Pug Product Review #chewyinflueuncer



Hi EveryPuggy
Happy Friday! I have had quite a week and I am happy HAPPY. But that is a story for another time. Today I want to share with you a product from Chewy.com that I loves, loves, loves. I am as surprised as you are because it honestly looked a little iffy to me.

But then I thought - Hey it's FOOD! What's there NOT to like?

So I wanted to share with you what I found and encourage you to take the leap and try it yourself. Yes, at the TOP OF THIS REVIEW I want to award

THE CASA DE NOODLES GOLDEN SEAL OF APPROVAL

(I apologize for the lack of graphic. My computer and therefore my photo files are still at the repair store)

So this is how the TESTING PROCESS went down:


1. Start with a CLEAN and EMPTY dish


2. Fill the EMPTY dish with your favorite KIBBLE or MEAT or FISH, whatever you are having for
your meal 


3. Open the Honest Kitchen Super Food Pour Overs, in my case Chicken Stew


4. Doesn't this look absolutely YUMMY? It looks that way because it is. There is a scrumptious smelling chicken gravy filled with small bits of chicken, Spinach and KALE.

5. Insert MUZZLE, open mouth, and EAT every last morsel. This is a very yummy addition to any meal. 


But I gotta tell you, it is about MORE than taste. This isn't called SUPER FOOD for nothing. Here are the benefits to this topper
  • Slow-cooked, grain-free stew topper is 100% natural and adds a healthy boost of nutrition to your dog's already complete and balanced diet.
  • Antioxidant-rich, meal enhancer made with chunks of free-range chicken, spinach, kale, broccoli and turmeric for an added boost of green goodness for dogs of all breeds and ages.
  • 2 servings are packaged in a BPA-free box, which can easily be opened, poured and closed for every pet parent's convenience. 
  • Human grade Pour Overs meets the rigorous FDA safety standards, ensuring the highest quality wet dog food topper
  • Limited-ingredient topper is made in a human food facility with no rendered meals, by-products, grains, artificial colors or flavors, and only the highest quality non-GMO whole foods.
(courtesy of Chewy.com)


Real Food . . . real TASTY. I cannot encourage you more to try this tasty addition to your healthy diet.

** We received free of charge from Chewy.com one case of the product for the sole purpose of trying it and developing an opinion. And I am proud to report I did develop an opinion which is expressed in this post. As always, any opinion expressed in A BOWL OF NOODLES belongs to me and me alone. I am not paid my opinions nor am I instructed what to write. It is all about me, me, me - Noodles the Pug

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We got one of the pumpkin pour overs and it is oh so delicious!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel