Monday, October 22, 2018

This Old Cat is in The PINK from Nutritious Eating #chewyinfluencer



Does this look like an OLD CAT to you? Nope, not to me either. In fact, I do not feel HALF of my FIFTEEN years. I am in the best shape I have been in years. And it is all thanks to the nutritious GOOD EATS I received from Chewy.com




This food is tasty and is small pellets that are very easy for me to eat. I like food I can control. I come running when it is put in my bowl and I don't leave until the last morsel is in MY TUMMY. It's easy on my older digestion and grain-free because - well, cats don't need grains.

Each serving of NOW provides
  • 100% fresh turkey, salmon and duck -protein to keep me active
  • 100% fresh omega 3 & 6 oils from coconuts and canola - healthy oils for a soft shiny coat
  • Contains wholesome berries, fruits and veggies such as peas, spinach, cranberries, pumpkin, blackberries, alfalfa sprouts, kelp, lentils and carrots - pre and probiotics for healthy digestion
That is a lot of value in an easy to use kibble. I get just kibble in the morning and then a combo of kibble and wet food at night. All in all, a good balanced diet is what keep this kitty in TOP PURRING CONDITION.

SO what more is there for me to add. I like the food and it likes me back. It provides all that I need to make the quality of my life better and for longer.

I award this wonderful food the Casa de Noodles Gold Seal of Approval. It is top notch food that is affordable and available at Chewy.com. Check it our for yourself and I think you will agree with all I have said here.

**We received one bag free of charge from Chewy.com for the purpose of trying the food. We are not paid for our finding, opinions, or reviews. In fact, all opinions expressed in this blog belong to the owners of this blog.

No comments: