Monday, January 14, 2019

Trying to Reach My Goals, a Pug's Obsession


Every year I start the same way - just winging it day by day. It works out, for the most part. But then along comes something that wrecks my orderly existence and it takes forever to get back on track. I am specifically referring to this BLOG. I am a very punctual PUG and I like to post M-F, preferably in the morning. But 2018 my blog went up at ALL HOURS. And there were WHOLE WEEKS where nothing was posted. It wasn't that THINGS weren't going on or that I wasn't being my normal PUGALICIOUS self. No, no, no.

I realize NOW that it was because I did not have a plan. Winging it may have worked in my PUPPY-daze, but not now. And this new maturity means I have GOALS and I am on a MISSION to reach all, or at least most, of them.

So Noodles, you may ask, what ARE these GOALS? Hmmmm. Funny you should ask because I am currently COMMITTING them to the page, formulating them as we speak. So BEAR with me while I figure them out.

I, uh. . .  uh . . .


I'm feeling kinds pressured here

Well, I think FIRST I would like to make sure that my blog has been posted every day. If it means writing a few at a time and then scheduling them to post ON TIME and DAILY. That is hard for me because I usually draw inspiration from my previous day activities. So this may prove problematical. I had not thought of that. And now that I AM thinking on that, I don't think the pre-writing idea will work for me.

Okay, okay. Maybe I should MAKE SURE to sit at the computer at the same time every morning LIKE MOMMY AND I USED TO and write the post before even BREAKFAST. Yes, yes. That might just  . . . ummmm. . . before breakfast, huh?  That'll be hard since I am obsessed with breakfast almost as soon as I open my eyes. I, hmmmmm. That is quite a sacrifice that, ON THINKING about it more, I seriously don't think I can manage. So I don't think blogging before eating will work after all.


Well, hmmmmm. This is harder than I thought it would be. But I am sure I can make this happen. I am a PUG with a PLAN, I tell ya! I am going to write down some goals and I am going to MAKE those goals happen!

HERE IT IS! My first goal -


This is one I am SURE I can ACHIEVE!



No comments: