Wednesday, January 16, 2019

#chewyinfluencer Sunshine Report




As soon as the JANUARY newsletter for Chewy.com was published, I perused the offerings and picked one for ME! I find if I lollygag, the CANINES get first pick and I often get nothing. Maybe not nothing. I am quite spoiled lately with the new KITTY TREE and the KITTY CONDO - and the CAT amusement  ride -
Related image



NONETHELESS, I felt I was severely overlooked in the food and treat CATegory so I POUNCED. I chose the well-known and respected ROYAL CANIN: https://www.chewy.com/royal-canin-ultra-light-chunks-in/dp/178069


Here are the reasons why I, Sunshine the Cat, chose this particular food
  1. It has CHUNKS. Nothing worse than noshing on mush
  2. It is for ADULTS and not KITTENS. I am a mature CAT
  3. I am an older INDOOR cat who maybe doesn't need as many calories as one who wanders or plays a lot. I am 16 years YOUNG this year. I seldom play
  4. I WANTED to try it
I am very pleased with my decision. The gravy is delectable. The chunks are small which is my preferred CHUNK size. And I actually feel pretty good. I have lost a step or two to arthritis in my joints, but over all I am in good shape. Royal Canin and other good food choices are likely the reason why. Good food is so important to a MORE MATURE pet, like me. So I consider this month's choice a real WINNER.

Before I dash off, here are some facts about the Royal Canin Ultra Light Chunks in Gravy. Please note, this is not a singular protein food. There is so much flavor in each pouch


Ingredients
Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Pork Digest, Pork Plasma, Powdered Cellulose, Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Natural Flavors, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins [Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement], Sodium Carbonate, L-Carnitine, Trace Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate].

Caloric Content
802 kcl/kg, 68 kcl/pouch

I just love this stuff and MIGHT keep buying it AFTER the test period is over. I think something of this quality is PERFECT for me - Sunshine the PERFECT Cat.




**I received one box of this product free of charge from Chewy.com in exchange for my ALWAYS honest opinion. All opinions expressed in this blog are ONLY the blog-owner's (Noodles). We are never paid for our words, opinions, or likenesses AND we certainly are never told what to say. So there you have it - TOTAL HONESTY and DISCLOSURE

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm a ROYAL Canin kinda gal as well Sunshine, yum, yum
Oh, and I do LUFFS the look of your Cat Amusement Ride!!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx