Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Is the World Flat or is it JUST ME?

I am missing almost my whole middle girth

The other evening I was sitting on Mommy lap watching TV. It seemed all so RIGHT and normal. But then I kinda noticed my PERSPECTIVE was changing a little. It seemed the room was going FLAT. Really really flat. And I wondered if the WORLD was changing because of all the earthquakes (which I never felt) and wildfires we had going on in October? Hmmmmm


All those wrinkles - I thought I was melting out
of my body!

So I said MOMMY! Please - is the world getting FLATTER or is it me. She giggled a little which totally unsettled me. She has a sadistic giggle, I think. It's not a light-hearted trill like a "hee-hee-hee" but more of a sneery "heh-heh-heh" which always sets me on edge. What did she MEAN by it?

So Mommy suggested taking a couple of photos to prove it was ME and NOT the WORLD that was flat. She said I was really really flat, too. I mean, look at that first photo. Have you ever seen a PUG so FLAT?

Mommy asks you to ignore her socked feet
and to say no, her legs are not that large. She
is so vane.

It turns out I was SO ASLEEP that I oozed down into Mommy's legs, separating them some and making it LOOK like I was flat. I was so comfortable and so happy to be spending quality time with one of two MAIN MOMMYS in my life. I calmed down about the WORLD a but after that. At least there was a simple explanation. For some other things - not so much.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Its 'cos you are such a slimline pup you can easily ooze into flat out mode...what a cute photo
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx