Monday, November 4, 2019

The Missing Blog and How It Happened


I am gonna be very very honest with you all about my MIA last week. It is all very appropriate to explain and I just want my AUDIENCE to know I did NOT abandon you.

The truth is - My Mommy #2 ABANDONED me last week and apparently over the next couple of months, for sure, she will KEEP ON abandoning me. Harrrrumph, I say!

What happened is she got a THIRD job. That's right. She still has the work from home job but there is not much going on there - not even much income. And she still has the night job at the tkd studio - but that too is just supplemental income, not really a living wage. So she had to do something and fast.

She applied for and got a temp COUNTY job and it is 8-5 M through F! She leaves the house at 7:15 and does not return until 8:30 every night. And then she is soooooo tired. So the good news is

I GET A COUPLE OF HOURS OF SOLID CUDDLE TIME. Then it is bed time and we start all over again.

It has been a difficult adjustment for us all but I think we can do it. We really don't have much choice.

I have been keeping a journal of what I do ALL DAY so Mommy and I have something we can talk to you in the post every day. Mommy is going to write them all in one day (Sunday) and schedule them. Here's hoping the scheduling works. It is IMPORTANT that I speak to you all on a daily basis,

LIKE I PROMISED when I first joined Blogville.

I hope you all understand and I hope to see you here - IN MY BLOG WORLD. I loves loves loves you all so much.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Luffs you too sweet Noodles
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom has good reason to be exhausted and to abandon you for hours. She is a brave mom!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We have to schedule our posts. No way Lady can do it daily. Hope your mom doesn't burn herself out.

Anonymous said...

Love to you all