Monday, September 10, 2018

Dog Days of Summer - Doggone it and Goodbye



My how quickly the SUMMER goes by. Once upon a time we were waiting for the WARM days of Summer to come our way and now. . . THEY ARE GOING BY US in a flash. It is much cooler now and the days are a lot shorter. I find I take fewer and shorter excursions outside. Plus there are NO MORE strawberries to pick.

And on Friday my FURiends, Pablo and Moose, went home. I missed them almost immediately. They are good BOYS and we had a lot of fun together. Molly wasn't having it BUT I was very much enjoying their company. But I know their Maman missed them so much and is happy they are home again.

This coming weekend Mommy #1 returns to university which means Mommy #2 and I will be a DUO instead of a TRIO. That is gonna feel weird. It does every year.

On the BRIGHT SIDE, it is FOOTBALL and nearly HOCKEY season. So it is not ALL bad.

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Time to start getting the blankies out. Bet you do miss your friends
Lily & Edward

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Yep - we Ladiez r so glad our summer heat iz gone - we hope. It haz bin a little better an'our humidity iz playin'hide an'seek only we ain't seekin'it. The only doggy furrendz we c r the neighbor dogz or our Westie furcuzin which iz not furry much often so we unnerstand'bout missin'your furrendz - may-b they will come back sumtime soon fer anuther vizit.
Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie