Friday, September 28, 2018

#ChewyInfluencer Two Weeks in and I'm Feeling YOUNG


Does this PLAYFUL mug look like that of a NINE YEAR OLD pug? Even the white hairs look more like MILK spots than age spots. I tell ya, most days I really do not feel my age. And why, you ask? I guess I would have to say GOOD GENES. But it is more than that because as everyPUGGY knows, you ARE what you EAT.

What I am eating lately is The Honest Kitchen Grain Free Chicken Recipe. As I reported before, this is a basically a RAW diet in a dehydrated form. And I am using it as a TOPPER for my grain-free KIBBLE. To be honest, I think I could it it straight up. It is THAT GOOD!



What I have noticed is that after my ritual licking the bowl IMMACULATE, I am not hungry at all. This is huge and something Mommy #2 looks for in a food. If I am still hungry when I am done eating, then the food is lacking in something. This does NOT MEAN I won't still beg. 

Begging is a whole 'nother ballgame

World Class BEGGER

Mommy says I am too dirty to tell if my COAT is better after eating this food. It is always soft so that isn't a test. But it is currently DULL AND DIRTY so after my Saturday bath, we will know the verdict. She does say my eyes are BRIGHT as ever and my skin looks fresh and dewy, like a PUPPY.

All the other signs of a not-too-digestible-food, like BELCHING and FARTING are almost non-existent. I do occasionally pass a little gas. . . but hey! We all do! So it appears I am doing very very well on this FOOD. And even Molly, that picky Maltese, likes The Honest Kitchen Grain Free Chicken Recipe! She had it STRAIGHT UP with no kibble and it suited her just fine.

My energy levels are normal - let's face it, PUGS are not known for being over active. In spurts we are. IN SPURTS, like after a bath. But I did grab a toy the other day and SQUEAKED it all over the downstairs. Granted, the timing was bad as it was during the Dancing With The Stars elimination. But the point is, I was feeling GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY and that is the way a 9 year old pup should be!

So there you have it. My INTERIM report. I'll check back in a couple of weeks when I complete my Chewy.com 30-Day Challenge.

** I received a month's supply of the product free of charge from Chewy.com in exchange for my ALWAYS honest and NEVER paid for review. All opinions expressed in A Bowl of Noodles belong to me, Noodles the Pug, alone.

2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are so happy to see that you are feeling young again with eating your new food. You look wonderful for being 9. We love that begger face. Hopefully, after the 30-day challenge is done we will see your results. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals

Idaho PugRanch said...

sounds like you are enjoying it
hugs
Hazel & Mabel