Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I Like To Challenge Myself and Others #Chewyinfluencer


HEY! Psst!!
I don't want to alarm you BUT something, not the USUAL, is at the door! I am not sure I should open it. It looks all big and BULKY!

Oh! Wait!


Looks like ANOTHER CHEWY.COM 30 day Challenge has found it's way to Casa de Noodles. And I am so excited about it. Generally speaking, I have the best time learning about new (or new to me) products. This time it is all about ME and what I like to eat. Molly has another food she is trying (the usual 2 week trial) and will talk about it next week. Sunshine is ALSO reviewing a new food and she too will be ready to OPINIONIZE the following week.

But for ME here is the TALE. I will be trying 30 days of Honest Kitchen GRAIN-FREE CHICKEN RECIPE.


Honest Kitchen, for those who don't know, is basically a RAW diet but is presented in an easy to use and easy to store dehydrated format. The food is rehydrated as you go along. So it is slightly less convenient than a canned food or kibble BUT a lot more convenient than a standard RAW diet.

Some of the things I am looking for which are characteristic of a RAW diet are:

  • Improved intestinal efficiency - which means less belching
  • Improved FUR - a shinier coat is always a good thing
  • Healthier skin - less itchies as we move into the drier FALL and WINTER seasons
  • Cleaner TEETH - for puggies who struggle to KEEP their teeth clean and healthy, this is a plus
  • Higher energy levels - yeah, right! Not counting on that one
  • Smaller POOPS - I know it will make SOMEONE happy but I pugsonally don't care
Mommy has decided to use HK Chicken Recipe as more of a topper with perhaps an occasional meal. We will see. I expect if it is used as a topper then the benefits would be less. So as of SEPTEMBER 15 2018 I will be eating Honest Kitchen Grain-free Chicken Recipe and we will SEE who has the UPPER PAW come October.

I cannot wait. . .

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

I have yet to try this brand out for my pup! Looks like a great one to try out sometime soon. Great review.
Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts
World of Animals