Tuesday, September 4, 2018

It's A Whole New World -- And It All Comes Down To LOVE


Mommy 1 and Mommy 2 just got new ears from Disneyland. They have been trying to score a pair (or two) since first hearing about them way back in, I dunno, A LONG TIME. But they are always SOLD OUT online and they were all SOLD OUT everywhere they went in Disneyworld. So what to do? Luckily, Aunt T took a trip down to SOCAL and Disneyland last week and Mommy 2 asked her to be on the lookout for them. She did AND she found them! Omipug my Mommys were so happy.

Why are these important, other than being RAINBOW and awesome? Well these ears are in support of the LGBTQ (etc) community and my Mommys want to show their support of the community. At the end of the day, it is all about LOVE. See the MICKEY GLOVES on the hat? They are symbolizing LOVE. That is really all that matters in this world. Because if there was more of it, there would be less of


  • WARS
  • CRIME
  • HATE
  • DISCRIMINATION
  • EXCLUSION
  • VIOLENCE
You see where I am going with this? So I challenge everypuggy to PICK THE CAUSE OF LOVE and support it wholeheartedly. It can only be a good thing.

Here are my Mommys in their hats


2 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I agree with you,, Its all about love!!
And I love your hat too!
love
tweedles

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Miss Maizie here - oh your hat iz so furry much purty. I wood love to haf a hat like that. All us Ladiez, even our mom, thinkz the world wood b a lot better place if there waz way more LOVE all around it. Since my mom took me home, she thinkz the world needz to show a lot more love towardz dogz'n kittiez so they don't hafta b rehomed like I wuz.