Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Blushin' and Ga-Fawin' ALL Over The Place



I loves loves LOVES this angle because I look SO SVELTE! I am a good weight for a pug, though, so don't worry. Me and my almost 15 pounds are very healthy.

So THANK YOU for all of your comments and thoughts about Blogging these days. We have certainly passed the nadir of BLOG POPULARITY but I do believe . . . WANT to believe . . . that there is still a need and want for communicating in BLOG format. You can say so much more. You can connect with your audience better. You can - fulfill your Mommy's dreams of being a WRITER.

And ALL THE LOVE. I love you right back.

I think we need to start a REVOLUTION. A revolt against these quick thought social media apps where you get 24 words or less to express your thoughts. Where a photo is supposed to tell the whole story. We need to LET IT BE KNOWN that blogging is the key to SOCIAL INTERACTIONS when in-the-furs won't work. I have made so many FURiends blogging. FURiends for life! Some I have never met in the furs but I know I would love them if I did.

So in the words of Lin Manuel Miranda as HAMILTON

We’re gonna rise up! Time to take a shot!
Not throwing away my shot
We’re gonna . . .

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are just PAWFECT Noodles
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

you are right Noodles, we must keep the blogging alive, we too have met so many wonderful friends
hugs
Mabel & Hilda

jasonbob said...

yeezys
pandora bracelet
supreme clothing
kyrie 5 spongebob
golden goose outlet
bape
kd shoes
kyrie 5 spongebob
supreme outlet
yeezy 500
pandora