Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Truth is - I Have PLENTY to Say!



ABOUT

1.     Molly JOINING me in a bed. It is her attempt to BOOT me out of the bed. Don't be fooled by the innocent look on her face. She is trying to USURP my claim. I was in the bed FIRST. And that gray thing to the left? That's the bottom of a different bed she CHOSE not to sit in.




2.     Only getting ONE MEAL in the morning and one meal in the evening. The way I see it, if it is FOOD then I want it. And I see no reason why I can't have it - ANYTIME and ALL THE TIME.



3.     Molly getting this piece of PIZZA and not me. I like pizza. I am a good PUG. It just does not seem fair. Something about my HEAD being too big. That makes NO SENSE to me.



4.     TONGUE OUT TUESDAY being a thing. I don't understand what the big deal is. But whenever I stick my tongue out, which granted is not too often, everypuggy in the house makes a big DEAL out of it.

1 comment:

Matilda the Boxer said...

I completely agree with you about food any time we want it. And kicked out of your own bed?!?!?! Molly could use a good growl.