Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday! Oh How I Have Waited For You


I just love the WEEKEND, don't you? I get to spend time with my Mommys (especially right now that university is done for the summer) and sleep in. There are lots of goodies growing in the backyard, too, and when Aunt T is tilling the soil and watering, she shares ripe fruits and veggies with me. I am the official TESTER.

And NorCal weather has been PERFECT PUG weather this week! It's been mildly warm with a cool ocean breeze. I can go outside and wander and NOT ONCE do I get over heated. It is magical.

The only thing about this weekend is we say GOODBYE to our houseguest, Lulu. Her family returns from Palm Springs tomorrow and she will be going home with them. I know she will be so happy to see them, so that makes me HAPPY. But we like Lulu in Casa de Noodles and I am always a little sad when she has to leave.

Is there a REASON for you interrupting my nap?

Mommy, you are 1 step away from a full-on
STINK EYE

1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.