Monday, June 3, 2019

Summertime - And The Bloggin' Ain't Easy


The only time worse for Blogging than SUMMER is Christmas Time. We all get so busy that visits are the same but commenting is down. It makes me feel like no one is really interested. I know the truth is more like every one is busy enjoying the freedom of activities that Summer offers. I am no exception. And even worse, I am MISERABLE at commenting myself.

Nonetheless, it has me wondering if the day of the BLOGGER has passed? Is the field so over-saturated with bloggers and influencers that readers are losing interest? Is there just not enough time in the day to visit all of our Blogville FURiends and comment?

OR- has Social Media and the quick BYTE taken over and no one cares to read in depth thoughts of a PUG? I am curious to know what my READERS and fellow BLOGGERS think.


2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope blogging continues, its a paw some way to keep up with the news on our furfriends
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Anonymous said...

Don't go away Noodles! You are a bright spot in many peoples' day. We hardly hear from you enough. Stay! Stay!

Daisy and Scooter Pugman's mum.