Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wrapping Up Lulu's Visit - Two More Days


As I am writing this, Lulu and Molly have brought their playtime inside. They were in the backyard running back and forth and barking at birds. They were having a lot of fun. Then THEY asked to come inside and wouldn't you know it? THEY KEPT PLAYING. Up the stairs, down the hall, down the stairs, and so on. I don't know where they get all that energy. I play sometimes. I run sometimes. But you can count to 10 and I will be DONE.

It is hard to believe that Lulu's time with us is almost up. We really enjoy having her here. She pretty much hangs out with Aunt T and sleeps with her. So each of us dogs have a dedicated HUMAN sleep companion and that gives Sunshine the rest of the house for her MIDNIGHT wanderings. Or whatever she does after we all go to bed. She makes a real show of settling down and yawning and play-sleeping just before bedtime. BUT then I hear her lurking around in the wee hours and I know she is only pretending to join the household in night-night time.

ANYHOW, Lulu loves Molly and waits for her to get up in the am so they can play and chit chat. They spend a lot of time near each other. We all do, as a matter of fact - even tho in the photo below Molly is missing.



I can't even think of any downside of a Lulu visit! We get extra companionship and that's fun. And as a bonus, the "Mommy's gone and I am sad behavior" bribery of the first couple of days means we all get extra treats. And believe me, that is ALWAYS a good thing.

Lulu's huMOM returns on Saturday and I know she cannot wait.

No comments: